Translate

Saturday 6 June 2015

...AND THE CHILD GREW!

When I was much younger, I practically believed everything. OK, maybe not everything, but a lot of funnily crippy stuff. Did you? Well, it's called innocence.

I believed in all darkness had ghost in it. I believed all smiles were real and everybody loved everybody. I believed 'How was your night?' was a harmless question, even though some people prayed some kind of evil befell you while you sleep. I sincerely believed that 'how are you?' genuinely required an answer, until folks turned away almost as quick as they asked. I believed santa claus (father Christmas) actually came from heaven.
Yeah, I believed all that.  

Well, I've grown a bit older and a lot has since changed. My believes too have grown. Apostle Paul said it best, "when I was a child, I behaved like a child. Now that I'm grown, I've put away childish things".
The Bible recorded about Jesus, "...and the child grew!"
I do agree that growth is suppose to be peaceful and fun, but live does not agree.  Innocence has been stolen from most of us. Responsibility has broken some of our backs. A lot of hopes has been dashed. The once beautiful dreams are now nightmares to which we can't seen to wake up from. 

Are you gonna let life win or you will put up a good fight. I'll counsel you take the latter. Life is like Google search engine; type something in, you will always get a hit. There might network itch, result might get modified, you might need to do it again, but you will surely get it right.
A Bishop once preached, "life's not fair, but God is good". Have some faith and just believe.
#GodBeWithYou

No comments:

Post a Comment